Sunday, 23 August 2026

Mini wire wrapped Swarovski crystal pendant

I was in Austria recently, which is pretty much the home of Swarovski. Whilst visiting their store in Innsbruck, I spotted a product called “Wonderbox Crystals” which is a box of loose Swarovski crystals that people typically use for display. But I had a vision, so I bought them. They’re extremely precious to me so I wanted to make some beautiful pieces of jewellery. I recently started learning how to make prongs using wire, so here is one I’ve made so far, simple but beautiful and delicate 💖

Photos are all from my Instagram ðŸ¤­






I know I know, so many photos of one singular pendant. But I’m proud of how it turned out, okay? I set a crystal using just wire! And it was a lot harder than it looks. Of course it’s simple and I hope to make much more complex designs in the future but for now, I’m happy with my progress. 

Also guys it would mean the world if you could support my creative Instagram in any way <3 here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/chiarascuriosities?igsi=ZGd2Mmg5NGYzam45&utm_source=qr

Love y’all’s and keep being amazing, have a lovely day or night wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment