(all photos in this post were taken by me by the way hehehe<3)
Innsbruck itself was a dream. I didn't have any expectations, neither high or low ones, but I did truly love Vienna which is where we'd stayed for a few days at the very beginning of our trip. After arriving in Innsbruck, I fell in love. I don't know why, but something about the city enchanted me. There was a lovely little craft shop, if I recall correctly called "Malen und Basteln Mangott". They have tons of art and craft supplies, and lots of beads and jewellery making supplies which I adored since I have a passion for jewellery making.
A weakness I have, is for Swarovski. And Innsbruck's Swarovski store was beautiful. The main reason I went in was because they have the Swarovski museum only around half an hour away, called the Swarovski Kristallwelten, and I wanted to find out about a trip there the next day.
In regards to that, that was the highlight of my trip: the Swarovski museum. It was absolutely gorgeous. Here are some of the coolest stuff I saw, and I still dream of the beautiful crystals. Here are some of my highlights!
These were crystal studded Louboutins. How stunning is that? The photo does not do it justice, it was so shiny and glitzy. I would love to work with Swarovski crystals in my designs one day, since I want to do fashion and jewellery design!
MORE slippers, but it's Cinderella's glass shoe!! How could I not include it! I stared at this for a very, very long time... and kept repeating "It's Cinderella's glass shoe!" to my mother. I think she got the idea. Hahaha...
Are you noticing a theme here? Fashion and crystals...? Because there was a lot at the museum, but those themes in particular caught my eye. What can I say, those are my passions!
More STUNNING crystal and gemstone displays!! My dream is to have a pretty collection one day, I already collect crystals but I want to start collecting some more precious ones... just that they're a bit pricey :')
TIARAAAAS!!!
This pretty headpiece, which was so fascinating to me. I'm usually not a fan or headpieces but this one was so stunning, I don't know why but it captured my attention.
Now that I've shared some of my favourites, I just wanna share a little bit more of Innsbruck itself. Actually the museum wasn't even really in Innsbruck, it was just near by, but we took a bus from Innsbruck to the musuem which wasn't far.
Just look how stunning it was in the evening!
I'm honestly quite sad we only spent two nights (one full day) there, it was such a beautiful little city. I'd love to go back one day. Actually maybe spending a short time there was also a good thing, I can have the romanticized idea of it in my mind hahaha... spending too long there would make me miss it less...
That's all for today's post and thank you so much for staying till the end!! School starts in a few days and it's my A-Level year, so I'm terrified. But also excited because I'm going to be done with high school once and for all!! I can't even explain how much I wanna get out of there...




These pictures are beautiful!! π absolutely obsessed with the crystals, I collect them too π€
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! Crystals are so pretty, they're like nature's art πΌ️
Deletewoww such a beautiful city, i'd love to go there someday :')
ReplyDeleteit was such a dream, I hope that for you one day!! π
Delete